Okay, it has been a little while since my last blog but I wanted to try something different. Instead of writing a memoir or comical story, I've decided to go ahead and write lyrics to a song. Granted it doesn't really provide any justice with the inability to hear the music to go along with it, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
(VERSE 1)
I know I can never be enough,
But You'll always be here,
I know that my words
Are simple and shallow
But You mean everything You say and do
(VERSE 2)
I know I don't have anything to give,
To repay what You have given me,
But I know in my heart,
That You will always be here forever
And I thank you,
From the bottom of my heart,
Because
(CHORUS)
You are my Light
You are my Home
You are my Sanctuary
You are my Peace
You give me Hope
You are my Sanctuary
(VERSE 3)
You are the only one
You teach me things that I need to know
And You made me realize,
That life is not just a simple song
And I thank you
From the bottom of my heart
Because, because
(CHORUS)
You are my Light
You are my Home
You are my Sanctuary
You are my Peace
You give me Hope
You are my Sanctuary
(BRIDGE/CHORUS)
You are my Guide,
When I am lost
You are my Sanctuary
You are the heart,
That keeps me alive
You are my Sanctuary
You are the will
That makes me strong
You are my Sanctuary
You are the warmth
When I feel cold
You are my Sanctuary
My Sanctuary
My Sanctuary...
My Sanctuary...
No comments:
Post a Comment